Monday, July 6, 2009

Why I am powerful....

I am powerful because I know I am a part of God. I know that abundance is mine to recieve because I am a part of God, and God is ever abundant! I do not fear admitting my love or connection to God, for I know the only way to recieve my dreams and abundance is to nuture that connection. I know that by not only admitting my connection but taking the time to try and explain it to others I am doing exactly what it is I was meant to do in this life. I was meant to show God through me, we are all meant to do that. That is what I believe this whole life is about, understanding our connection and allowing the connection to speak for itself. By using the abundance of grace I recieve to show others a better life through God I am living my purpose on Earth.

I believe God gives us whatever it is we need to make our dreams a reality and the only reason we do not recieve that grace is because we deny it. We believe man, we believe our mind and Earthly, grounded ideas. When we let go of the limits on our thoughts and dreams we begin to see the light. It is the light within ourselves, the light we possess because we are a part of God, that leads us to our ultimate reality. The feeling of happiness and warmth and joy, the glowing of my heart is the way I know that I am on the right path. When I write these things I feel a connection to what I am saying. I feel the light within me glowing, I believe I feel that way because I am doing what's right. I am acknowleging God, his power, his abundance, and my absloute connection to him. In his power I am powerful. In his abundance I am abundant. In God I am everything I was meant to be.


Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment