Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Like....The 5th Element!

The movie The 5th Element is great. I love Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich and I loved the story line. One person who could save us all and all she needed to be most powerful was to receive love. Think about it, if all of us had that power. If each of us were able to shine a beam of light from inside us that would save the world.

What if the idea of that story were true? What if by being true to our hearts and who we are. By holding on to the good of life, the love and the happiness we could also shine the light of peace and God into the world. What if more than one of us did that? What if the majority or, the entire population, allowed the love of the Universe to shine through them?

I think we would find peace. I think we would find happiness. I believe that if we were to stop judging others for not being like us, and focused on being ourselves we could find that power. We could tap into it and save the world!

I believe living from the outside in we block that power. We plug our light with junk. If were were to let go of the junk, the judgements we hold and the need to always be better than an other, we could clear that passage and we could allow our own light to shine through us.

I believe we can save the world. We have all the elements we need here. We could be the 5th Element :)

No comments:

Post a Comment