Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Music of the moment/ Letting go

This is a beautiful song by Missy Higgins. My dream life :)



I think I figured out what has gotten me down today, I have been focusing on the lack of my dreams. I have recently put out, what I believe, is the most basic desire of my heart. I have looked inside of myself and asked for everything that I could ever want. I admitted to a desire that I have always denied myself.

That desire is still heavy, I can tell that I am still attached to it, the lack of it. This is something I will have to work on getting past. The only way I know how to work on getting past the fear that it will never come to be is............

I'm still not sure. This is still a learning process for me, I do not have all the answers.

For now I am trying to divert my attention from the subject completely. I am trying to focus on the good things that I have recieved and give myself time to come to terms with that desire.

I hope to eventually be able to let go of this and enjoy all in my life.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment