Monday, July 6, 2009

The Life I Want to Live....

The life I want to live is fun, easy going and has purpose. My life now is those things, on a small scale, I want more though, because I know it's available to me.

I can see myself lying on a hammock with my love, enjoying the sun and the breeze and having an easy, loving conversation with one another. There is no rush in this time, it seems to stand still. I can see our large backyard and lake that we live on. I have always found peace near water, and I feel blessed everytime I am able to look out the window and know that my dream is now reality.

Things in this life are very easy going. We have family over all the time and everyone gets along. There is never any jealousy or feelings of ill will here. My home is open and full of love and laughter.

We live life unrushed, we enjoy that luxury. My love and I both have no need for work. We don't have to bring in a paycheck because we have an abundance of funds available to us. We do not work, but we do give back, in our own ways.

I do Public Speaking and Charity work. I feel blessed everyday that I am able to do this. It is never a burden or something that overwhelms me in a negative way. I always have new ideas and am pleased that I have the funds to be able to try these new ideas that will help others make their life what they want it to be.

I love being able to introduce myself and asking how I can help knowing full well that however I am able to help I will. I love saying 'Hi, I am Micah. How can we help you?' I love running my Charity. I love helping the women we help. I do not feel the pride of 'look what I did' but I do feel the pride of knowing that through me God I was able to help women create the dreams they wanted. I love that I don't throw my ideas upon people. I help them to become their own dream. I'm healthy and find a thrilling happiness in every moment of my life, as if I am brand new to this world and open to every possiblilty imaginable.

I love the relationships I have in my life. Every relationship is pleasant and benefical. Commnication is easy flowing between everyone around me. My children are happy, caring, loving people. They learned early enough to not live within the limits of others and they both excel at whatever brings them pleasure, and I am thankful that they find pleasure in positive healthy habits.

My love is everything I could ask for, I know this because I asked for him. I asked for certain qualities in a partner, he has those and more! Everyday I thank God he is in my life. We have so much fun together! It's as if we are children in a funland. Every expeirence possible is on the table and we need only choose to have, and we do. We are different enough in personality to enjoy several different things. We are both trusting and respectful enough of the other to try things we wouldn't normally like because we know the other will find real pleasure in that expeirence. We both feel an extreme attraction to one another, there is no doubt about whether we are one anothers'. It's an amazing feeling and we both love the way that our connection feels.

Love and happiness flow around and through us. The lives of the ones we touch are better because they have known us and vise versa. We are aware of the grace we have recived in this life and we never take it for granted. We live a life of love and joy and laughter and peace, and I am thankful everyday.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment