Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lovin Life!

I wanted to take a moment and thank Life, the Universe, Source, Being, God, whatever you choose to call it! I've learned, and am still learning, how to flow. How to not get stuck in the pettiness and drama that used to catch me like glue, stuck to my shoe. Maybe that's why I have always loved that song from Tori Amos ;)


Anyway....I just wanted to vocalize my thanks. Life has been good to me lately. I learned in the Trust Your Vibes Book to ask for help from your High Self. To say 'Subconscious, Listen to my Higher Self'. I have been doing that and meditating, reading, eating clean. I feel like I have been living clean really. In the sense that I don't try to hold on to anything toxic. Any bad feeling I have I drop it as soon I feel it. I do not put myself in situations that are going to make me uncomfortable. If I do end up in a situation that makes me feel uncomfortable, I work on getting rid of whatever I'm holding onto that is making me feel like the situation is toxic. In those moments I strongly call upon my Higher Self! I ask for Guidance on how to move, and like Echhart Tolle explained to me, I wait. I simply accept the situation and ask for a different path. When I call upon my Higher Self it seems like at times I come up with ideas that I would've NEVER thought of with my head :) All of the sudden I go from a uncomfortable situation to laughing and feeling joy :)

I'll use a recent dinner situation as an example. My soon to be 3 year old son and I are eating dinner, meat and veggies, he wants dessert of course. He is smashing his meat with his sugar peas and not eating. I asked for Guidance and the next thing you know we are eating the meat like a T-Rex would and we eating veggie like a bunny would :) I went from frustrated to complete enjoyment of the moment! Life is good :)

I notice it in the work phone calls I make. I am paying more attention to the vibe I get, and give off, and adjusting accordingly :) I feel better when at work, I enjoy my job more. Although the day I can 'Call in Rich' is still a day I dream of ;)

I'm happy! I'm doing Yoga and Pilates and I ride my bike a lot. I've decided to stop being so hard on my body. Beating myself up for being fat isn't the route I think I should go. I want to go the kinder, softer, more loving way. I want to Stretch my body and learn how to make my body flow, I think that body will bring me more peace.

My diet consists of a lot of water! In the Trust Your Vibes book the Author mentioned that if your dehydrated your abilities diminish by 85%! So I am trying to boost mine by re hydrating ;) I feel good when I drink water, I did not go through caffeine withdrawal thank goodness!

When something happens now I have been easier to get past it. I'm not as sticky :), things are staring to slide off of me, it's nice!
I feel an overwhelming sense of well being :)


So Thank You Universe!

Enjoy the Tori Video........

No comments:

Post a Comment