Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!!



Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!!

What a wonderful night!!!! I spent time with my family. My cousin had a birthday and it was a wonderful time. No Drama!!!! :) Only love. The thing I started to consider was that maybe it was always just love. Maybe the only difference between this 4th and every only 4th I've had is me.

I no longer feel as though I lack anything. In that feeling I enjoyed the evening. I enjoyed being there, I did not look for critizsim and I did not recieve any. I only enjoyed the positive of the evening, and in only focusing on the positive, I saw no negatives :)

I had a fobulous night! Not only did I enjoy being alone I also enjoyed the excitement of the unkown. What a wonderful moment, just imagine what next year will be. Only positive things are happejning in my life! I am blessed!

I hope you all took the time to enjoy where you are right now and the endless posibibliteis you have before you. Happy Independence Day :)

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment