Monday, July 6, 2009

Possibilities

I am starting to understand that the only real reason I do not have what I want in my life is because I never believed myself worthy of having what I want. My belief that I lacked has held me in place my entire life. My belief that I need outside sources to find me worthy has given those outside sources the control of my life. The reason I have felt no control over my life is because I have had none. I had given it away to anyone who would take it.

Anyone who had an opinion I believed. Anyone who knew what I should do with my life and how I should live my life I listened to. When I was told that that I lacked this or that I believed it, by believing others, I gave them the power to create my world.

Every dream I have had for myself I have allowed to it to be scrutinized by others. I have given others the power, not only to dissect my dreams and break them down to the point where they no longer seem to be a valid idea but, I have also let others tell me that there NO POSSIBLE way the things I wanted for myself could ever be a reality. I was dreaming TOO BIG. I would get the , 'How cute that she thinks she can do that' look or response to any of my ideas. Before that look or response would be the end of any thought I'd have. I'd drop it right there and then because if 'They' didn't find me worthy of having my dream how could I possibly be worthy of it.

It didn't occur to me until recently that no one was trying to squash my dreams. They believed that there was no possible way for me to have what I dreamed only because they were unable to make their own dreams a reality. They cautioned me to protect me, not to hold me back. Now that I know that, now that I know that no one knows the limits of me, I find confidence in my dreams. I have not only begun to dream again, I have actual begun to expect with excitement the receiving of my greatest ideas!!!

I have started to understand that I am only limited by what I believe and if I believe that within God, within myself, I am abundant than that is what I am able to receive. When I start to accept all that I am and realize the only way I can see lack is to believe in it than I know I am now on my way to my dreams.

I can have, do and be whatever it is I want! I am starting to know that now. I am starting to let go of the beliefs that tied me to misery. I am starting to clear my path and to allow the true abundance that is available to me into my life. I understand that the only thing that blocks all of God's abundance in my life is me. If I am true to my heart and soul and the belief that I am here for a purpose and that my ideas and dreams are worthy of being reality then I will begin to receive those dreams within my real life. In this knowledge I find peace, I find happiness, joy and excitement about my life, my possibilities and the power I have to create a better place.

I feel blessed!

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment