Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been a while

It's been a while since I have posted. I did the 5K walk/run and did a lot more walking than running. I finished in 36 mins and I am happy with that. The amount of people was completely overwhelming to me, fear got to me, I didn't quit though and I am proud of myself. I know next year I will do much better.

I finished Seth Speaks and it has really opened up my mind to different ideas. I'm not sure I can exactly explain anything I read but I will say the book was amazing and I reccommend it highly!

I'm currently listening to a book called Trust Your Vibes by Sonja Choquette, I am really enjoying it. I started it at the perfect time, the book covers topics that I am currently having difficultiy with in my own life.

It is teaching me to live my life and allow others to live thiers.

I wish peace and happiness to you all.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment