Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wish I could get past this

Things have been pretty bad for me emotionally lately. I haven't been taking things very well, I feel as though I'm in a constant panic attack! I can't seem to calm down or let anything go. Instead I seem to be collecting negative feelings like a magnet! This is not good.

I feel like I have no one to talk to about anything. I guess the reason I feel that way is because I really don't have anyone to talk to. And, I don't really want to talk. No one is going to make me better, there is nothing they can say or do, I hurt, I have to get past this.

This breakup has sent back into the shadows within myself. This pain and anger and sadness is all within me, I need to figure out the way to get past them myself.

I feel slightly hopeless right now, if I'm going to be honest. I feel like whatever decision I make about anything I will be wrong. I am constantly second guessing myself and I can feel my connection with reality and the now growing distant.

I am absorbed by my ego and Pain body, I am consumed by guilt, sadness, self pity and loneliness.

I need to let go, before this emotional pain transforms into physical pain or worse sickness.

I think I'll make a point to re listening to some of my recordings. Maybe some Abraham Hicks and Eckhart Tolle. I think I need a refresher course, because I know right now I am not doing anything to make myself better. I am only wallowing in self pity.

Maybe after listening to this recordings I can find a better perspective.....We'll soon find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment