Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the Green

In the green I hold you. I lay in your arms and listen to your heart beat.

In the green I see you, I trace your eyebrows with my finger, memorizing the contours of your face

In the green I breathe you in. I wrap myself in the peace being with you offers.

How I long to be near you again. I am no longer trapped by the evil voices within my head, they were what held me back from truly showing you love. The fear that you would not or did not love me back was unbearable! I was petrified to admit how much I completely adored you. I was afraid you did not love me back. I know that I never really gave you a chance to love me, I believe you did though.

We were together for a very short time but the love I still feel for you to this day is strong. I loved the peace I felt in your arms. I loved the way we could be together without having to do anything at all. I remember coloring in your tattoos while you would sit there and strum your guitar.

I loved your lips and smile, you always had a devilish grin, it lit my heart ablaze!

You were my true love. I do not hold anger or pain when I think of our time together. All I feel is love, all I'll ever allow myself to feel for you is love. There is no reason to focus on the pain, the love is what mattered, it still does.

So on that rare occasion that I see you in my dreams I cherish every single breathe you take near me. I cherish everything about you.

Until I see you again in the green.......

No comments:

Post a Comment