Friday, June 12, 2009

Starting to get better

Today is the first day I have woken up and done exactly what I wanted to do :) I woke up early, I took a shower, cleaned up the house, did laundry, meditated and hung out with the kids for a bit all Before work started! That feels so good! I didn't do any of these things in a forced rush to get them done in time. I did not do them because I should I did them because I wanted to and to me that's very important.

I am big into 'I should' I should to do, I should do that. That should makes everything seem difficult because should means to me 'I don't want to' so when I have a should mentality nothinng gets done, and then I feel bad about it later.

So today, no shoulds! I started my day off right and I plan on using that positive engery I started with as a building block for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment