Friday, June 12, 2009

Come One Come All

I have been re reading my blog and also getting back in touch with the teachings I was following by Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra and Abraham Hicks. By going over these ideas I started to notice certain ideas that sadden me and I wanted to address them....

The first thing that I thought of is how some people will end up reading my "religion' blog and, without considering any of it, will toss it away as blasphemy.

I meant the things I said in that blog. I may not have been the most articulate about how I said what I said but the idea behind my words is strong. I know it, I can feel it.

I called my Brother because he is an amazing poet, someday I hope to have some of his songs and poetry on this site, and asked him to put my ideas into poetry but unfortunately I was unable to explain my idea very well. Since I am not a poet I will not try to go that route, instead I will use regular speaking form, since that's what I seem to be better at :)

I ask you that before you begin to read this that you open your mind. For a moment allow another view into your life. I know a lot of us were raised with religion. We were raised with the bibles messages of false prophets and the understanding that God is a power that either grants us forgiveness and blessings or condemns us to hell. I feel that religion has unintentionally created a disconnection between God and Man. I am not claiming to be a prophet or God, I simply want you to consider these ideas. Ponder what I have to say, you do not have to agree with me, just see how you feel about the ideas.....

Come One come All, for we are all welcome here. It does not matter what you have done, who you have been or whether or not you feel worthy. Each and every creation is welcome. There is an even abundance of love for all, not one person can receive more than the other, it's not possible. The only thing we as man are able to control is diminishing the amount of glory we receive. We hold the power of denying, not God. God does not deny us of anything!

I'm sure that can be a hard idea to grasp for someone who has had their fair share of hard breaks. The idea that God provides all and that You yourself control the amount of glory you receive can be hard to accept, and I understand that. Before you go off at the 'ignorance' of life's hardship it seems like I'm showing I want an opportunity to clarify what I'm saying.

I mentioned in another post that if we were raised from birth with the understanding that we are first and foremost a part of God we would not be living the lives we live today. Throughout our lives, from infancy, we are given beliefs. We are taught the religion our parents want us to understand, more than likely because it's what they were taught. We are taught our beliefs of Heaven, Hell, Sin, Forgiveness and everything else that has to do with how we got here, what we are to do here and where we go when we leave here.

Once those beliefs have attached themselves to us and can be hard to let them go. The idea of letting an idea that you feel is fundamental to your existence go can be terrifying! Who will you be without that belief? How will your life change?

So when I say Man controls the amount of glory they receive that is what I'm referring to. With the beliefs we decide to hold, the understanding we possess of what we were taught that God is able to do. We were taught our behaviors and belief in God by Man.

What if you weren't taught anything about 'God' from birth? Even people who I have met who don't believe in God still believe in something. Perhaps they don't believe in God simply because we use the name God to describe that amazing force that provides us life. Maybe something tragic happened in their life and they felt abandoned by God, it can be a number of reasons that someone will not believe in God.

What I am saying is that believe or not, that power exists. You don't have to call it God, it can be called whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that there is a Higher Power that provides for us all. Within that HIgher Power that attachs us all to this Earth and this life. Our essence, our souls, our basic exsistance is dependant upon.......what??? Call it God, Source, Universe, Matter, Anti-matter, call it whatever you want. At the deepest connection we are attached, to that power, to eachother, to Earth and to life.

If we begin to feel that and understand that at the most basic level within us then that is when we see God,Exsistance,Being,Peace. We find the Oneness.

That Power is abundant, it is pure and it is ever exsistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment