Thursday, June 4, 2009

I wish you love

I wish you love.

I wish you happiness, joy, laughter and sex!

I wish you the best blow job you've had yet!

I wish you compassion and understanding, a love who enjoys basketball

I wish you the sexiest woman you've ever seen to be at your beck and call

I wish you swoons from all the girls who now know you're single

I wish that you would enjoy this time and mingle mingle mingle!

I wish you peace and calmness with which ever girl you choose

I wish for you to have the girl who'll never make you blue

I wish for you everything, because that's what you gave to me

I wish you to always know my love that you don't see

It is here, inside, but for you it's not a perfect fit

I wish you to realize that respect and accept it

You are amazing and I'm sure the girls will find that out

You have a perfect ass and a prefect pout!

You are as handsome as they come and your smile is insane

The brightest that I've ever seen, it can banish pain

You deserve the best, you deserve the world

You deserve a hot as hell kinky, sexy girl:)

So I wish you love, I wish you all the best

I wish for you a girl whose jaw never needs to rest ;)



I love you Jerrrrrrrrrrr, you know I always will

You've been my dearest friend, and after this, I hope you will be still....

Love Always,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment