Friday, June 5, 2009

I am blessed

I am blessed to have the people I do in my life. I know this. yesterday was a rough day but I made it through. A lot of the reason I made it through was because he was so understanding about our separation. He did not make me feel bad, he hates when I feel bad, one of the reasons I love him. We made the decision to be friends and I am grateful beyond words for that. He has been my whole world for 5 years, I don't think I could've handled if he hated me, which is why I wanted to end this now, before we began to hate each other.

So I count my blessings today. I say a prayer of thanks with every breathe I take that I have people who love me in my life. I say a prayer of thanks for the understanding others provide me, even if my way isn't the way they would go about their life. I say a prayer of thanks for love, understanding, friendship and compassion.

I am blessed, I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment