Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Did it help?

Like I mentioned at the beginning of the day, I was having a very tough time! I am glad to say at the end of my day that I feel refreshed, replenished and in a better state of mind. I have been able to get perspective, Thank Goodness!!!!

I started with music. I've found some great songs and right now I am going back and forth between a song called Bitter from For The Love of Sloane, by far my favorite angry girl song. I love the girl's voice and enjoy singing it. Oliver, my son, also got to enjoy the fun. We played rock band. I was the singer and he was the guitarist, he's really good :).

We played Rockband until we were tired, it was a great release for me and, I was glad I was able to allow Oliver to participate. Taking the time to put a song on and be able to feel the song is incredible, to have the freedom to take anger out in that way makes me feel fabulous! Even if I'm not great enough to be an actual singer I can rock out a performance you wouldn't believe within he comforts of my living room :) It's freeing, it's fun, it's exhausting!

Oliver and I then decided to do some Pilates and we listened to some of the Abraham Hicks- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent. I relaxed and focused on my body as well as my mind. I enjoyed time with my son. I took one afternoon to be kind to myself, without judgement and concern and worry about what would happen if I took that time. I just decided to take the time I needed.

Oliver was tired after that and he laid down to take a nap with a story book on tape and I took that time to meditate. Instead of making an excuse about not be able to listen to my meditation because my Ipod is fried I just laid out a mat and plugged my headphones into the computer and listened that way. I did a guided meditation by Kelly Howard- Manifest a State of Grace. It was so relaxing, I came out of the meditation feeling peaceful and light.

Oliver then woke up, Roni got home and she went out and played. Oliver wanted to listen to music again so we played Rockband again :) I could play that all day long, I love singing and dancing around!

We ended up going to the Y. It was nice. I tried a new class, Resistance Band Training, I will do that class again. The instructor is nice and the women in the class are great! I have to say I felt so good today. By the time I was in the class I felt like I was walking on air. It was challenging and the ride to the Y and back was also a great workout.

I spoke to people I love today. I spoke with friends today, people who are the start of my new path. I have no past with these people, they are fresh perspectives and they are nice. They are supportive and I feel wonderful to be making connections that I was so afraid to try and make before.

I came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance, love that show, love to watch the dancers. They are inspiring! Now I after cuddling the babies, I am listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer- The Power of Intention. While I am blogging my day. He is talking right now about how to get past resistance and connect with Source. That by paying attention to the lack in my life I am only drawing it towards my life. What you put your attention on is what your gonna get, basically. He also talks about you not being able to get sick enough to heal anyone or to be poor enough to save someone from poor. My view of this is: my feeling pain because you feel pain is not going to make anyone hurt any less.

So I will finishing listening to this I will meditate one more time and I will go to bed thankful for this day. Thankful for the experiences I had today and most of all thankful that I was able to do what I needed to do to take care of myself today.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment