Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Purpose Driven Life

I am starting The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren today. It's a forty day program to help learn my purpose for being here.

Day1: The first day talks about finding your meaning for life. Understanding the fact that we are all here for a cosmic purpose. A plan that God has made for us.

I understand that and accept that. I have been reading a ton of Deepak Chopra books recently and in one of those books: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success he talks about Dharma. Dharma is the purpose of your life. I just read that lesson yesterday, how funny it is to me that everything I end helps begin a new lesson of finding my true purpose. Anyway, Deepak Chopra talks about the fact that God gave each of us a specific talent or gift that only we posses and learning what that gift or talent is is part of become successful. Once we understand 'How we can help' by using our own unique gift or talent then we will find abundance in this life.

I will be doing a lot of posting about what I'm reading and learning and I hope this will encourage some of you to look at your own lives, and if you are not truly happy, begin to start figuring out why you are not happy, and what you can do to find happiness in your life.

I do believe we are all here to be happy. Each and everyone of us is a unique being and we all deserve happiness.

I wish you all Love, Peace, Laughter and Joy.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment