Monday, March 23, 2009

Always Learning

The reason I am being quite on my blog right now is because I began to realize I am talking about all of these ideas without completely understanding how to properly explain this awesome experience I am having!!! I have been doing a ton of reading lately and every single day I learn something new. I experience another slight shift in my perspective. I am 'flipping' the coin of my life. It's happening a little more slowly than I anticipated. Because of that difference between how quickly I expected things to change and the reality in which things do change I was left with a feeling of lack.

I've had a difficult few weeks. All of the sudden I had massive doubt about everything. I lost my perspective.

I've been trapped in quicksand, held down by gravity. I've been unable to see outside of this moment, the pain and anger and offense I've felt about everything. Luckily I have had everyone who I have been giving this good advice to give it right back to me. They help me in every moment to find my perspective again.

I am aware that I can not 'flip my coin' within a moment because flipping my coin involves changing my beliefs. What I believe my life is, what I think it can be and discovering who I truly am. This is not going to be a simple quick fix. This is a true metamorphosis. It takes more than a day. I am excited about this experience I am creating and look forward to sharing the joy I discover with you.

Living Inspired,
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment