Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions to Ponder

I read/ listened to The Law of Attraction-Abraham Hicks and Life and Death-Deepak Chopra this weekend. What was discussed in both recordings has continued my thought about what this life is truly suppose to be.

These are ideas that have been floating around in my mind. I do not expect all or any of you to agree with my views but, I would like to put them out there for you to consider. I also would encourage each of you to listen to the Abraham Hicks teachings. They are, if nothing else, another way to view life. I have taken the ideas that they provided and also the ideas I have learned throughout the years from school and church, teachers and friends. Just consider these thoughts. You don't have to agree or even believe but what I do believe is nothing is what it seems in this world.

First I believe in God. I believe that God is the collective consciousness of all of us together. I believe that in God there is no lack, only abundance, love and joy.

I believe Jesus was sent here, not only to show us God, but also to show us the infinite power we possess in ourselves. Jesus was told from an early age that God was his Father. He never had any reason to doubt the power he possessed. He could do anything without fear, or limit, because he knew who he was, where he came from, and the ultimate power he had available to him by being part of his Father.

We are all Children of God. We all have the exact unlimited power to pull from as Jesus had. The only difference I see is that we were not taught that belief from birth. If you were taught from birth that you were the child of God would you ever believe or question your limits? I know I wouldn't.

When Jesus was dying on the cross he said 'Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do'. Has anyone ever considered that perhaps Jesus was saying that because he was asking God to forgive us for believing within God there is lack?

No comments:

Post a Comment