Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions to Ponder

Let me start this post by saying these are my ideas. My questions and my thoughts, openly and honestly. I am not looking to offend anyone or make you question your beliefs but I however do have questions to ponder.

Is everything in the bible true? We [I was] were taught that the bible is the book to live by. However I questions the stories. I do not question my belief in God but I do question the stories. When I think about an all powerful God I think of complete and total love. I think of compassion, understanding and abundance. That picture of the God I have in my mind does not meet the God in the Bible. The God in the bible limits us from our first days on Earth.

I believe that that ultimate sin in life is to believe that in God we can find lack. Lack of love, forgiveness, understanding and compassion.

I hear people say 'You did this wrong and God is punishing you for that by giving you this'. If you truly believe in God and that he is the ultimate power how can you ever believe in lack within his love? I think that is the ultimate sin. For within God is everything good. Within God we find limitlessness and ultimate power. I believe God is in within each and everyone of us and that with this power we can have everything it is we desire.

I believe that once we except that God is part of us and we are part of him we can change this world and our lives for the better. When we let go of the belief that in God we can find lack then we can start to let go of the belief that within ourselves there is lack. For if God does not lack, and we are part of him, then we do not lack. We are all a part of God. I believe that we are God, in single bits and pieces. I believe that we are focused energy in this life and that our ultimate consciousness is what makes up God. I know some may believe I'm going to far in my reasoning but I love this idea. The idea that we all contribute and are all an intricate part of the God that provides for us.

I'll leave you with these ideas to ponder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment