Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Try Try Again

I did not forget the things I said I was going to do. I did actually do most of them. I got my books into my IPod, made a food plan and a workout schedule. Of course I missed the step of posting all of that info. Practice makes perfect. I am trying to establish new habits and behavior and I am not going to be angry with myself for not doing what I said. I accept that I am in the process of learning how I want to behave. I have 2 choices in my life. I can keep trying to do what it is I want or I can give up and accept that my life is only what it is and it will never change because I will never change. I've heard that so many times in life 'You'll never change'. What a horrible thing to believe!

I decide I want to believe that every single moment I have the opportunity to change. There's a saying 'Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change', I agree with that. Everything is perception. If you cannot believe that you are good enough for whatever it may be, a relationship, career, prosperity, happiness then you cannot achieve those things. You write your own story. In my story, on this day in the park I decide to try again to reach the goals that are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment