Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Law of Attraction

One of the books I got from the library was the Law of Attraction, Abraham-Hicks. I have read/listened to several titles from them. Ask and it is Given, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent and now I am listening to the Law of Attraction.

All of their titles have interested me so much! There is something in what they say that resonates inside of me, like a understanding that this makes complete sense. It makes sense to me that we are having a experience here, a human experience, but we have always been and will always be.

What this series, The Law of Attraction, is teaching me now is that like attract like, simple enough. The idea I really like is the idea that today I am paving the road for a better tomorrow with the thoughts I have today. Every thought I give strong emotion to, and focus on, sets that thought into motion to become my reality. So if I take the time to be kind to myself and offer myself good, loving, positive thoughts I will create that in my future. Any negative thoughts I have will not only effect this time in my life but also my future is a very sobering idea. I really makes me want to stay positive and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment