Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fix It Up

I have always enjoyed redecorating my house. I like trying new colors and styles. I never keep the same style for too long. It's time for a change and I am so excited about the things I am going to do. I will take pictures before I start and I will keep you up to date on what I doing.

I currently don't have a lot of money to go out and change everything the way I would like to be able to do someday. What I do now is what I can. I don't believe that you have to live unhappy with your environment. If you have any creativity and know what you want there is a way to do it. I would like to share that with people so I figure, what the heck, I'll add that to this blog too.

Look for pics and info on projects to be done.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I'm annoyed! That "Eric" comment was me, apparently Eric logged into my computer and didn't log out! Anyway, I wish I were crafty to make things. My mom can crochet and sew, she's always making new curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to actually make things. I have a lot of great ideas though. I do better on the idea front and then have other people, JR mostly ;), do the actual work to make my idea a reality.

    ReplyDelete