Monday, August 3, 2009

What I want

I just recently read a quote from Mark Twain that said: I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want.

I know things that I want for my life:

I want to never have to work again. I want to enjoy my time, my family, my loves, my passions and I want to enjoy every moment of this blessed life!

Now, knowing that I already have a lot of my wants and desires, and being able to see them in my life has made a great difference! I see the blessings in my life now, and by being able to see that I feel like I am letting go of the tight reign I used to hold on my ideas, prayers, wants and desires. I am giving the universe creative liberty in my life.

I ask for my desires. I asked for certain people to come back into my life, but I have let go of the absolute desire for it to be the exact person. I focus more on asking for the feelings and emotions and joy I experienced with that person and their positive effects on my personality. I look at every relationship I have ever had as an opportunity to find something great in another person. I take the best qualities of those relationships and ask for my dream.

I see it this way, it's like asking for an Interior Designer to fix up your place. Now you don't tell an Interior Designer, exactly what to buy. You give them examples of the style, colors and feel you want the room to have and then they have full reign. We trust an Interior Designer to set up everything in our house, our most precious area. We trust that they will do the best job they can so it try and please us. Why don't we, I, trust God or the Universe to do the same thing for me? This life is my home for now and I have decided to hire God to create my dreams for me. I trust that he will take my ideas and desires, and coupled with his knowledge and absolute creativity I'm positive that I will love the live I lead. I believe that as long as I maintain my positive outlook and focus on the blessings in my life I will only notice more.

I surrender to the Universe! I ask for my path to be laid before me in a clear and understandable nature.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment