Friday, August 14, 2009

Devil Snare




Today has the potential to be a very stressful day! There are a lot of different thoughts floating through my head. Most of them are filled with dread, worry, shame concern and fear. It's as though Devil's Snare is everywhere! I think the analogy of Devil's Snare being negative, fearful action and thoughts. Then the sunlight could represent our Consciousness.

When we shine the light of our consciousness, and don't allow ourselves to be so wrapped up in worldly ideas we free ourselves. When we stop and remember that this life experience is just that, a life experience then we can better handle the struggles in life. When we understand that this life is something that will end and at the same time, we will not cease to exist, then we can allow things to happen with less need to control the outcome.

I have, for most of my life, been a high strung person. I no longer am that type of person. There are days when I can get overwhelmed by life but I am pleased to say that those feelings very rarely are able to take complete control of me. I do live as if this life is a Day in the Park :)

So when Devil's Snare tries to keep hold of me I simply allow the light of consciousness shine. Life is good.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment