Monday, August 31, 2009

What I want

I want to do something inspiring!

I feel like it's time for a change. I want my work to be something more, I want to help others. I want to make an impact for good. I don't care that I make tons of money but I do want the opportunity to be more than what I am. I will not be able to make more than what I make now at my current company. I have been at the same salary for 3 years now with no hope for growth. I also have gotten tired of working from home. It was a great opportunity but now I want something different, I want something more. I am no longer content hiding in my house, not facing the world, I want more.

Now that I am on my own, without a partner to pick up the slack, I need to find something that will help me provide a good life for my children while also helping me grow emotionally and spiritually. I'm not sure if this kind of career exists but I need it and I need it now.

I am working on not being afraid of the twists and turns my life makes. I am working on be fluid and easy going.

For years now I have stood still. I no longer want to live that way. I want to be a part of the world! I want to communicate with others. I want to encourage and inspire others to their own greatness.

I want to do something that allows me to connect with the body and the soul. I want to be connected. I want peace, joy and fulfillment from my career.

I ask to be guided to where my desires can become reality.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment