Thursday, August 20, 2009

What can I do today

Today I can let go of everything that I have used to define who I was. I feel like letting go of the idea of who I am is important. A lot of times opportunities come up and I will brush them off as not a possibility for me because of past experiences. I refuse to look at things from that perspective anymore. I can work on letting go of assumptions about people, their actions, feelings and desires. I can focus on noticing all of the positives in my life.

I have been paying more attention to my life. The things and experiences I have asked to have throughout the years. What I have now come to see that most, if not all of those requests have been answered. Of course since they were not asked for and answered exactly at the same time I didn't notice their manifestation in my life. I'm pleased to say I can see those blessings/gifts now. Now I notice my life. Before I lived it, basically complained about it, noticed the lack within it and focused on being anywhere but in it.

My view has changed drastically. I now live my life, I try to be present within every moment of my life. There is less of a fog between what I live and how I view my life. It's as if I am clear, Claritin Clear! ;) tehe!!!! I crack myself up! :)

Seriously though, I do feel clearer about my desires, my purpose, the reason I have been where I have been mentally and emotionally. I don't by any means have all the answers, and I can't see where I am going either, but I am not afraid of the journey anymore. I am excited about my life! I am welcoming the surprises and new experiences that are available to me. I don't fear life, what is there to fear? There are of course experiences and situations I do not want to have but I do believe that no thing or experience is going to kill me, not my soul. I feel lighter in my life.

So everyday I can let go of something, anything that I feel is holding me down. I can let go of the fear of life and I can float through with the peace of knowing that I will survive. This is a Day in the Park and I choose to enjoy it.

I hope you will too :)

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment