Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving On

I have been working for some time on changing my life to what I want it to be. In making the changes that I believe will offer me a more joyful, loving and happy life I have had to let go of things that meant a lot to me. Some days this can be a difficult thing to do. There are some days where I feel the lack of what I once had. I sometimes can feel anger or regret, I'm happy to say none of those feelings last long with me anymore.

I'm looking at it this way, I cleared out the things I didn't want to make room for the people, relationships and experiences I do want. I understand that there is going to be some time when that space remains empty, I'm okay with that. I don't feel abandoned, or neglected or as if I have made a wrong decision by letting certain people, relationships go. I think it was for the best for everyone concerned.

I want to acknowledge the growth that I feel within my soul. I want to give thanks for all of the positive changes that have appeared in my life and also say thanks for the changes I am not even aware of yet.

I know this life is good. I know this life is meant to be joy and I am thankful to be experiencing happiness in the here and now.

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment