Friday, April 24, 2009

Oneness

I surprised myself when reading my latest blog entry. In it I wrote "I will no longer allow myself to be trapped within a mind that only abuses my soul!". I realized how true that is. I've been doing a lot of reading. As I have said before I read a lot of Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Abraham Hicks and I have recently started reading Eckhart Tolle, I think he may be my favorite. He talks a lot about the Ego, the Pain-Body and the Being. The Ego and Pain-Body are of course the ones who constantly holds us down. They are the abusers within us. If we were able to see past the Pain Body and Ego, if we were able to see or feel our Being, then we would not be trapped. The being is the oneness with God, the Piece/Peace of God I talk about. Eckhart Tolle calls it being, as do others, I call it as I understand it.



Our piece of God is our basic essence. It is the one true part of us, it is everything we are. All of our power and love come from this piece of God. Our Ego and Pain-Body come from life on Earth. They come from the family aspects we learn in this life, from our personal experiences and from everything that influences in this life. The reason they become so strong within us is because the outside world is the one we all normally cater to here on Earth.



We are not taught to learn about ourselves from looking within ourselves. We are not taught that we are all good, first and foremost. We are not praised for being a magnificent creatures. We do not look at this life we live together as an amazing experience that we are all extreme blessed to be experiencing together. We do not see the collective, the connection we all possess to each other and to the Earth.



Instead we focus on the outside world.

If we were to wake up and realize that this life and it's experiences are gifts we would be a happier people. If we were to understand that we are here together on this journey and none of us are truly alone, maybe we are a little off our path, but we are not alone, then we would be a happier people. If we were to try to heal ourselves instead of looking for someone else to fix us we would have less blame in this Earth and we would be a happier people.

I think a lot of people walk around feeling lost, trapped and because no one will come and save them they stay in an unhappy life. Once they have the realization that the only person who can truly save them is themselves then then will see the power within in themselves. The power of God or Source or Being whatever you want to call the connection we have with life. That power resides within us, not with out, if we could understand and nurture that connection to life we could heal ourselves.

Consider it!

Living Inspired,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment