Sunday, May 3, 2009

How do I mainfest my potential?

This is a question I have pondered for a long time. Now that I have realized that the reason I stay where I am and behave in the manner I do is all out of fear of the unknown now I have an opportunity to move ahead.



I understand that the unknown is where I want to be. The unknown is where my potential lies.



So how do I move myself to where I want to be, when I know that part of me is afraid???? That I'm not sure of, that's why I do this. That is why I write these things. I am trying you figure myself out enough to move past myself. People always say things like "I am my own obstacle" I believe that is completely true, I am my own obstacle course! There is always some other wall I need to climb over or some trench I could get stuck in. Instead of looking at this journey as something tedious I am looking at this as an adventure. I am freeing myself from the prison of my own mind, it's scary and exhilarating all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment