Friday, May 29, 2009

Breathe

I had a beautiful day today and then all of the sudden it flipped. I am acting irrational, angry, irritated and again I am resisting. Only a few hours ago I vowed not to resist. So I sit here, I write this and I breathe. I calm myself enough to try and find out why I went from so happy to so frustrated. I'm tired and hungry. I didn't plan the end of my day very well and now I feel anger and resistance to everything.

How can I mend these feelings? How can I get past them? Be kind to myself. In this moment though part of me is saying F*** being kind, F*** everyone and everything! Not good! So I will do what I know good and well I need to do to be kind to myself. I will get up, I will make myself dinner. I will take a bath and relax. I will be kind to the anger inside myself, I will not give into it. It sounds and feels like a whining child who needs someone to take control and nuture it. SInce this is a battle within myself the only one who can truly subdue that 'child' is me. So food a bath and calmness is what I will nuture myself with.

I will not give up on myself. I will not give into the anger and frustration or resistance that part of me is feeling. I will breathe, I will be kind to myself and I will get past this.

No comments:

Post a Comment