Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank You

I haven't been doing a lot of thinking or pondering about my life latey, hence the small amount of posts this month. I want to continue to post my progress and where I am.

Right now I find myself in Gratitude.

I am so thankful for every experience I have ever had, good or bad. I am in a very happy place, within my soul. My outside life may not completely show that transformation but I can feel it.

I am thankful for the people who surrond me in my life. I am surround by creative, loving, amazing people. Everyday I meet another wonderful person who I thank the Universe for bringing into my life. I know I am blessed.

I cannot discribe the excitment I feel about my life! It's...beyond verbal expression.

Yet my life is choatic. It's as if I have thrown the puzzle that is my life up in the air and I am now waiting to see where the pieces lie.

Even within this I am Happy. I am smiling and I know that everything going to be okay. I know that this is an expeirence. I do not end when these experiences are over, I simply move on to another phase. Within that understanding I find peace.

I wish you all peace.

Living Inspired,

Micah

1 comment:

  1. Hello Micah,

    So glad you are in a fabulous state of gratitude! Everything is going to be okay because your intention is for it to be okay.

    I wish your lots of peace!

    Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete